This programme will be conducted in Spanish
Both contemporary sport and the most popular physical and sporting activities form an intrinsic part of leisure, free-time and tourism pursuits that characterize industrial urban societies. As a result, it is not possible to separate the study of sport and its evolution and transformations in modern advanced societies from an understanding of the role that leisure and free-time activities play, including tourism.
Ostelea’s Master in Sports Company Administration and Management provides solutions that respond to the needs involved in the management of organizations related to sport, as well as to leisure and sports and recreational tourism. With a clearly practical approach designed to enhance professionalism, this Master focuses on building the skills of management professionals in the Sports, Leisure and Tourism sectors, from a socially responsible and committed perspective.
4 reasons to take the Master in Sports Company Administration and Management at Ostelea:
- Tuition quality and Networking: All of the lecturers on the Master are important and experienced figures within the sporting sector, who currently work in internationally renowned public and private companies, combining their sporting profession with their teaching duties. Students learn meaningful content.
- Focus on reality: The main focus of the Master is underpinned by 4 pillars that adapt to the reality of the sector: Management of sports facilities, Marketing, digital communication and executive skills, the last of which is developed in face-to-face sessions in Barcelona with a highly respected faculty who share their unique experience with the students.
- Online Classes in Real Time: The program will allow students to combine work, family with their classes. All the subjects of the program have on-line teaching in real time or in deferred, according to the needs of the student.
Additional cross-profile services included in your Master (limited places):
- Tourism Skills Development Program.
- Employability-focused training: Professional careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Program, among others (subject to offer).
- Monthly conferences with Directors of different departments and CEOs from the leading companies in the sector.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French to choose.