This program will be conducted in Spanish in Barcelona.
The objective of Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE), as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), ensuring that they have a firm grasp of the concepts of protocol and communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector. The programme also ensures that participants have the business perspective required to be efficient in the decision-making process.
This master is also conducted in English in Madrid. For further information click here.
Reasons to take the Master:
- Barcelona as a business destination and venue for leading international congresses, such as Mobile World Congress, Bridal Week and the City Innovation Summit, which can be capitalized on for practical tuition on certain courses. Attendance at these events depends on the dates falling within the tuition period of the master.
- Organization of real events: Students on the Master take charge of organizing the School’s events and protocol. In previous years, the students helped to organize International Book Day, among other events.
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which include learning personal marketing and employability techniques, in order to identify professional opportunities in Spain and further afield.
- Stress management techniques: The program includes a number of sessions on stress management techniques, a crucial skill for any events organization executive, as their psycho-emotional balance is vital for effective team management.
- Extensive program of visits to trade fairs, events and organizations: In previous years, Master students have been to the IBTM and Alimentaria trade fairs, the Dalí Museum in Figueres, the Port Aventura theme park and the TV3 charity telethon, in which they helped to organize the campaign to combat obesity.
Additional cross-profile services included in your Master (limited places):
- Tourism Skills Development Program.
- Employability-focused training: Professional careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Program, among others (subject to offer).
- Monthly conferences with Directors of different departments and CEOs from the leading companies in the sector.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French to choose.