This master will be conducted in Spanish.
International Relations and diplomacy are acquiring increasing relevance in the modern world as globalization and the power of states changes due to economic, political and geographical distribution. As a result, international governmental or non-governmental organizations, as well as states, are increasingly calling for the services of specialists in International Relations.
Ostelea’s Master in International Relations, Diplomacy and Protocol strives to provide exceptionally applied tuition with an emphasis on enhancing professionalism, and is designed to guarantee specialization in the three disciplines, with the aim of equipping our students with a high degree of capacity for management, adaptation and development within the public arena, whether in a governmental or non-governmental capacity, or even in the field of international business.
Reasons to take the Master:
- Management Experience: Students learn to develop the basic competences required to manage professional projects effectively through a program covering 10 Soft Skills.
- Master lessons of first level international teachers: The program counts on periodic master sessions given by high positions of international organisms. Some of the guest professors are Dr. Juli Minoves, president of the Liberal International, or Dr. Francisco Granell, honorary director of the European Commission, among others.
- Series of conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Program for developing executive competences: Tourism Skills Development Program (TSDP).
- Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion, Holland (at an additional cost).
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Ostelea gives its students access to the Entrepreneurship Service, based on: Project selection + Training + Access to Finance + Accompaniment.
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
Other key features
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), an institution that sets the standard in global tourism governance.
- Research Group: Members of the Master faculty form part of EAE’s Multidisciplinary Tourism Research Group (GRIT-EAE), the scientific output of which focuses on the field of international tourism management.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French