The Master in International Tourism Management, majoring in Management of International Tourism Destinations, is designed to equip professionals and executives to lead global business projects in the tourism sector.
This master is also conducted in english in Madrid and in spanish in Barcelona.
Reasons to take the Master in International Tourism Management Online at Ostelea:
- The Master in International Tourism Management Full-Time is recognized as one of the best 100 Masters of the world in the category of Tourism & Hospitality, according to the "Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Worldwide 2016"
- The third best Master of Spain and the second of Barcelona. (Full-Time methodology).
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), an institution that sets the standard in global tourism governance.
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the Asociación Española de Profesionales del Turismo (AEPT).
- Research Group: Members of the Master faculty form part of EAE’s Multidisciplinary Tourism Research Group (GRIT-EAE), the scientific output of which focuses on the field of international tourism management.
- Online classes in real time: The online program enables students to combine work and family commitments with their classes. All of the courses on the program provide online tuition in real time or on-demand, depending on the student’s needs.