This program will be conducted in English in Madrid.
The objective of Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE), as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), ensuring that they have a firm grasp of the concepts of protocol and communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector. The programme also ensures that participants have the business perspective required to be efficient in the decision-making process.
This master is also conducted in Spanish in Barcelona. For further information click here.
Reasons for taking Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE):
- Organization of real events: Students on the Master take charge of organizing the School’s events and protocol. In previous years, the students helped to organize International Book Day, among other events.
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which include learning personal marketing and employability techniques, in order to identify professional opportunities in Spain and further afield.
- Stress management techniques: The program includes a number of sessions on stress management techniques, a crucial skill for any events organization executive, as their psycho-emotional balance is vital for effective team management.
- Competence: This is the only full-time program in English in this field of knowledge in Spain.
- Extensive program of visits to trade fairs, events and organization: If the tuition period coincides in terms of dates, students on the program can attend FITUR, considered to be Europe’s second most important tourism trade fair and/or Fashion Week Madrid.
Additional cross-profile services included in your Master (limited places):
- Executive skills development program: Tourism Skills Development Program (TDSP).
- Employability-focused training: Professional careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Program, among others (subject to offer).
- Monthly conferences with Directors of different departments and CEOs from the leading companies in the sector.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French to choose.