This program will be conducted in Spanish.
The Master in Hotel and Restaurant Company Management, aims to train professionals and managers to lead global business projects in the field of hospitality management, but from the business perspective necessary to be efficient in decision making within this sector so globalized and dynamic, and do not obviate the impact of new technologies.
Reasons to take the Ostelea’s Master in Hotel and Restaurant Company Management:
- Special emphasis on revenue management, which is taught through a business game. This particular area of hotel marketing is developed extensively in this specialty through an applied vision through a business game.
- Students learn to develop the basic competences required to manage professional projects effectively through a program covering 10 Soft Skills.
- Case method: The case method allows the student to systematically improve his decision making process through the discussion of cases of real tourism companies. In addition, this methodology allows to develop other skills such as creativity, analytical thinking, oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills. Some of the cases worked on previous courses for this program have been El Bulli and Ryanair.
- Coaching program: Master students can participate in Ostelea’s coaching program, which includes group sessions in various fields, such as emotional coaching and family coaching.
- Program for developing executive competences: Tourism Skills Development Program (TSDP).
- Monthly conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies or CEO’s from representative companies of the sector.
Attendance at Trade Fairs
- Attendance at sector fairs: Students attend sector fairs such as Alimentaria (Barcelona), considered one of the most important food fairs in the world; Or IBTM (Barcelona), one of the benchmarks in business tourism. HOREQ (Madrid), the professional salon of suppliers for the Hospitality Industry and the tourist sector, or the Gourmets Hall (Madrid), the international fair for quality food and drinks. Attendance at these fairs will depend on entering by date within the academic period of the subject to demand.
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
- Learning by doing: the student will take a week of training given at Petit Palace based on innovation in Hotel Management.
- Ostelea gives its students access to the Entrepreneurship Service, based on: Project selection + Training + Access to Finance + Accompaniment.
Otros valores destacados
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the Asociación Española de Directores y Directivos de Hotel.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French to choose.
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).