This programme will be conducted in Spanish.
The Master in International Tourism Management, majoring in Management of International Tourism Destinations, is designed to equip professionals and executives to lead global business projects in the tourism sector.
Recognized as one of the best 100 Masters of the world in the category of Tourism & Hospitality, according to the "Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Worldwide 2016"
The third best Master of Spain and the second of Barcelona.
This program is also conducted in English in Madrid. For further information click here.
Reasons to take the Master in International Tourism Management at Ostelea:
Residential programs and Attendance to sector trade fairs
- Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA) (at an additional cost).
- Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at the other Ostelea’s campus. (Accommodation not included).
- Attendance to sector trade fairs: Students will attend IBTM (Barcelona), one of the benchmarks in business tourism. (Subject to demand).
- Management Experience: Students develop the key competences for managing projects effectively, Soft Skills.
- Specific training at the headquarters of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Turismo de España and the embassy of a guest country each year. In the 2015/2016 academic year, the guest country was Andorra.
- Series of conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Skills Development Program (TSDP).
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
- Ostelea gives its students access to the Entrepreneurship Service, based on: Project selection + Training + Access to Finance + Accompaniment.
- International internships in companies such as Hilton, Tundra Hotels and Melia Hotels, among others.
Other key features
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), an institution that sets the standard in global tourism governance.
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the Asociación Española de Profesionales del Turismo (AEPT).
- International faculty: Some of the contents on certain courses will be taught by lecturers from Ostelea’s partner universities and business schools.
- Research Group: Members of the Master faculty form part of EAE’s Multidisciplinary Tourism Research Group (GRIT-EAE), the scientific output of which focuses on the field of international tourism management.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French