The objective of Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions, as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), ensuring that they have a firm grasp of the concepts of protocol and communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector. The programme also ensures that participants have the business perspective required to be efficient in the decision-making process.
Reasons for taking Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE):
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which include learning personal marketing and employability techniques, in order to identify professional opportunities in Spain and further afield.
- Real-time clases: Methodology guided by the proffesors, conferences and synchronous sessions (in real-time) or asynchronous
- Same professors as in the clasroom: Development of the necessary program contents, but adapted to online methodology
- Business Game: The program applies a learning methodology based on business simulations, involving the challenge of understanding strategic planning through practice and execution within a context that is a highly realistic reflection of the real world
- Academic Faculty: Highly respected lecturers, consultants specializing in the launch and implementation of tourism companies in national and international markets