To ensure excellent tuition at Ostelea, the role played by our team of teachers is fundamental. As such, Ostelea boasts an excellent team of highly-respected lecturers in each field of learning.
The Program Directors and Academic Faculty are highly qualified and renowned professionals specializing in the tourism sector.
Ostelea also welcomes Top Guest Speakers to its classrooms throughout the academic year.
Throughout the academic year, students have the opportunity to take part in seminars, conferences and workshops to round off their tuition and equip them for the labour market. They are categorized in the following way:
- Skills and Customer Service in Hospitality seminar at the Barcelona campus and a seminar on Sustainability at the Madrid campus (Limited places allotted by order of registration).
- Language seminar: 30 hours of tuitions, with the option of choosing English and French (Limited places allotted by order of registration).
- Management Conferences: Conferences run by middle managers from leading companies in the sector, focusing on the job profile.
- Executive Conferences: Conferences run by Directors and CEOS from leading companies in the sector to discuss the most relevant current issues, such as the following topics:
- Collaborative tourism
- Digital tourism commercialization
- Tourism reputation
- New trends in hospitality
- Gastronomy and tourism
Ostelea strives to guarantee quality tuition for its students with the aim of facilitating their entry or transition to the employment market, equipping them with the knowledge and skills required in the sector. With this in mind, its programs are underpinned by an innovative methodology focused on enhancing professionalism, based on:
- Classroom visits by active professionals
- Analysis of real cases
- Visits to organizations
- The Case Study Method
- Special software in line with the program (Business Game)
- Skills Management Residential Course (MBA)